Monday, March 1, 2010

Oh MARCH!

March is going to be such an amazing/busy month for me!

I'll be in Arizona for a week. I'm leaving on the 13th. I am SOO excited! I'll be seeing some family friends that I haven't seen since I was 9. It'll be a great time. Lots of photos will be taken. :)

I'll also be making a large purchase this month on lighting. I'm really excited to start experimenting and start doing beauty shoots. :)

I have 2 large portfolio test shoots planned (so far) for this month. Both of which I've been planning for months. I AM SO EXCITED! I hope everything works out the way I have them pictured in my head. But, either way, it'll be good experience for me.

In the mean time, I will continue doing my 52 week project.

Speaking of which... here is my week 9. :)





1 comment:

  1. I really like this posts!! the mirror is very cool and the colour amazing!! Like it!

    ReplyDelete